воскресенье, 2 февраля 2020 г.

Design Stunning Vintage Logo With Handdrawn Illustration











About:

Hello everyone!!

If you want an amazing hand drawn logo, i will design an Original hand drawn logo for your business brand or your project. The logo that I create is actually original, it would be unique and special for your brand.



Should be noted, my style logo vintage hand drawing. If you want is not my style, don't order to me. I just don't want to make you disappointed because i just make a logo design on the same style as same as displayed.



- Easy to communication

- Fast response

- 100% satisfaction



If you need more information about this gig please feel free to message me.



Thank you so much!

Reviews


:

Amazing ! Thank you so much ! Amazing conversation & super happy !

:

Awesome job! Highly recommended

: : :


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий