четверг, 13 февраля 2020 г.

Awesome Flat Illustration In 24 Hours











About:

I will design for you an Awesome Flat Illustration, Web, vector illustration, Flat Design and many more  with unlimited revision, until you satisfied.

My creativity and illustration skills will make sure you'll be super satisfied!



What will you get?

  • 1 Figure for $5
  • Amazing, Modern and simple design
  • High-res PNG and JPEG for final result
  • Source File Ai, eps, PDF,svg
  • Fast Response
  • Unlimited Revision

Feel free to ask me :) , 

You can consult a project with me anytime. Cant wait to work with you :D

Reviews


:

Alicialuc is an amazing artist. If you want a project done beyond you expectations, hire her. I am beyond thrilled with the final product!

:

I'm happy that I have the opportunity to work with Alicia, she's talented designer with a great ideas! Looking forward to work with her again! Thank you.

:

Extremely patient and hardworking. Not much else you can ask of an artist. Would definitely recommend to anyone in need of designs and will be back for more artwork in the future.

:

Very happy with my project. Alicia took to idea and descriptions and did a fabulous job. Communication and response time was great. I highly recommend.

:

I love it thank you! If you enjoyed this project I do still have the pictures of my daughters I would like to get turned into the dolls. Let me know if you are interested. Thank you again




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий