четверг, 13 февраля 2020 г.

Illustrate Your Character Ideas











About:

So, you've got a character idea. You can SEE it in your head! We can bring your character to life. Whether it's a new D&D or other role-playing character or a character in a fictional story you are writing or you're a game designer and need concept art I will give the unique style and attitude to the character you are envisioning.



I will provide you with a solid concept with whatever outfit and other accoutrements you're character needs.



Any genre goes: Sci-fi, High fantasy, Cyber punk, Steam punk, Punk punk, Western, Dystopia, Horror, Military, Near-future, Super hero, Space opera, Pulp, Lovecraftian, Weird science, Vapor Wave, Cassette Futurism, Romantic Alien Baking Show Utopia Alternate Future........ Whatever!



Tell me your characters background story. I'd love to hear it!



Please feel free to message me if you have any questions.

Reviews


:

This artist communicates clearly, produces on time, and consistently envisions a more exciting and evocative piece than I had imagined.

:

Another excellent, quick, thoughtful project by this artist. I trust this artist the most of any I've worked with, both for product and process.

:

An idea-generating gig. I am full of ideas!

:

Super fast and awesome final illustration! exactly what I wanted.

:

Fast, clear, accurate.




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий