четверг, 13 февраля 2020 г.

Illustrate Whatever You Want In Comic Or Cartoon Style











About:

I can draw objects, people, animals, basically whatever you want in cartoon or comic style. Backgrounds detail and color depends on the package. Digital art only!

Reviews


:

Again, Jeampy99 was very responsive to my feedback. Over four iterations we arrived at a cartoon that do the job quite nicely.

:

Excellent. Covered all the details required and asked :D:D

:

This man did an outstanding job. Great artwork and delivered on a short notice. Will definately work again with him

:

Jeampy99 was very responsive at making changes I requested over four iterations. The final product is pretty much what I had in mind at first, and is something that I will now be able to use.

:

Was great working together. The original delivery was a little different than expected but in one revision he got it perfect. I would like to note I was expecting AI files and I did request that however I got PSD files. But for the value of money I'm happy to accept that.




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий