четверг, 13 февраля 2020 г.

Design A Illustrated Greeting Card, Post Card Or Invitation











About:

Hi, I am Shajeeb, a Full time freelance graphics designer.


In this gig, I will design a unique and original greeting card, postcard or invitation.



Please Checkout: https://goo.gl/jBpGAC get more inspiration



With years of working with hundreds of clients and best design experience, you can be sure you're in the right place. Please read the reviews of my profile from over 100+ satisfied clients to see what they have to say about my designs.



Why you hire me?

=============



☛ I offer high resolution JPG, PNG and Print quality PDFs 

☛ I offer VIP Support in all the packages

☛ Professional level designs you'll keep and treasure

☛ Free mock ups

☛ Free source-files

☛ Free unlimited revisions

☛ Money back guarantee if not 100% satisfied

☛ Commercial rights included

☛ Original designs

☛ Personal - I understand each client is different and I will take time to specifically understand your needs

☛ Express 24 hours delivery option 



My Other Services 

=============

We do any kind of Graphic Design. Please check our other Gigs.

Hope you will get what you looking for.



[ Please message me before placing any order ]



Thank you!


Reviews


Seller's Response:

Fantastic job. This seller is extremely talented and super creative. Loved the way he designed my job. Will hire him again.

Seller's Response:

Thank you!

:

Good very good. Thanks.

:

Very helpful and responsive. Great designs!

:

Final product was beautiful and just what I needed




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий