пятница, 7 февраля 2020 г.

Create Illustrations For T Shirt Designs











About:

ABOUT ME:

Hi! My name is Gaby. I am a professional print designer with over 4 years experience. 



ABOUT THIS GIG:

For this gig I will create a placement print(see examples above). You will receive a unique print suitable for all clothing, accessories, products, marketing or editorial purposes. 



HOW IT WORKS:

After placing an order...

1. I will discuss with you the project to help me understand what you are looking for 

2. I will send you rough sketches for you to check the direction I'm going

3. I will then work on the digital illustration and after amendments and final approval, the final high-resolution file will be delivered to you, ready for use!



Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions

Reviews


:

Great experience. I plan to work with artist again.

:

Gabby is awesome! I highly recommend her.

:

Excellent design!!

:

Gaby understands what you want ... not much else to say. Her skills will speak for themselves, but her ability to understand is what sets her far apart from the others.

:

Excellent work, took initiative and did really well, I wasnt exactly easy client so she was patient and customer service was very good. Will use services again. Thank you!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий