пятница, 7 февраля 2020 г.

Draw Ink And Pencil Illustration For You











About:

If you need black and white illustration for your book, magazine, post card made by hand, my gig is for you!!



I will create a marvelous and professional Hand Draw illustration, using ink technique. I can draw any image do you want or any ideas do you want to capture. 



The customer is always right that´s why I´m open to listening to all your suggestions, so that you´re be happy with your purchase.



You can use my artwork for:



  • Gift
  • Home Decor
  • T-shirts
  • Tattoos
  • Posters
  • etc.


I deliver a JPG / PNG or PDF file in A4/A3 size (300 DPI)



You are free to select your favorite package according with your needs or Please send me message before if you want custom order, so we can discuss about it





If you order for me you will have the commercial use for the cheapest price ever.

You can follow my work on instagram AT: koe_illustrations :)



I will be glad creating illustrations for you. Thanks for reading this, have a good day :) 

Reviews


:

Consistent and reliable!

:

Thanks again for the professional and quick service!

:

Thank you!!

:

Great work!!

:

Amanda was easy to communicate with, quick, and professional. I'm going to hire here again right now!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий