пятница, 7 февраля 2020 г.

Format Childrens Books In Illustrator Or Indesign For Kdp Ingram Or Any Printer











About:

I will professionally format your children's book for paperback, Hardcover or ebook (epub or Mobi) and format the covers as well.



I will deliver print-ready files guaranteed to get accepted by any publisher [ Amazon KDP (formally known as CreateSpace), Lightning Source IngramSpark, Lulu, BookBaby, Smashwords, Drafts to Digital (D2D) ] or any other publisher if you provide the guidelines.



I will deliver what is needed as fast as possible and exactly as advertised.



*This gig is not for illustrating books.

Reviews


:

One of the best fivver experiences I have had. The service was fantastic, I will be making use of this this service again.

:

Amazing communication, worked so fast and the work is amazing! I am so happy with the outcome, thank you!! :)

:

Absolutely amazing service, communication, intutive creativity and business-minded. Outstanding experience.

:

He is awesome to work, and he's very good at what he does.

:

Appreciate willingness to make edits as they arose. Thank you.




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий