пятница, 2 ноября 2018 г.

I will create a professional hand draw vector pattern design

I will create a professional hand draw vector pattern design












About:

Hi, I'm Natallia and I'm a freelance illustrator and designer. 

I'm create illustrations, unique t-shirts designs, patterns, stickers and more! I can help you to create outstanding seamless patterns for your projects.

I will create this pattern using Adobe Illustrator or Photoshop.

You will receive:

1. PDF file for print (300 dpi)

2. AI/EPS10 vector file

3. JPG file for online sharing (300 dpi)

All the packages are for commercial use. Means you can print my design on a product and sell it.


Please contact me before ordering so I can discuss all details. 


Feel free to contact me if you have any questions! 

Reviews


jmurr01:Natallia was prompt and clear with communication and worked with me until I loved the final design.

natalliapurple:Thank you for your oder!

sianmacey:Natallia done an amazing job ... A theme was given and she aced it with only a minor colour correction needed. Recommended and would purchase from again in the near future

natalliapurple:Outstanding Experience!

mintedhaus:Perfect as usual! Well communicated. Highly recommended!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий