пятница, 2 ноября 2018 г.

I will do vector tracing, redrawing or draw silhouette

I will do vector tracing, redrawing or draw silhouette












About:

I am hasintha and I have a experience since 5 yrs in this graphic designing field.

I will draw up to 5 silhouettes or up to 5 vector redrawings from your images with high details

you can use it for any purpose you want like business needs, social needs etc

delivered as a .png , .jpg , .cdr, .ai, .psd or any other you want with 3000*2500pixels, 300dpi(resolution can be discuss)

Send me photos or logos before confirm the order to make sure provide a better service

Also, I can add additional texts, backgrounds for your image without any charges.

If you want any custom order feel free to discuss


if more than 5 photos to be drawn just select from the quantity when ordering

Reviews


josephallen586:Amazing experience! Great work and very very fast!

hasinthalahiru:Great! Nice to work with you. Thanks

jimwwright:Very good. Understood the brief immediately and delivered the files within 24 hours. Will use again.

hasinthalahiru:Thank you. Hope to work with you again.

rohimamiah:Thank you


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий