пятница, 2 ноября 2018 г.

I will draw 1 digital illustration for you

I will draw 1 digital illustration for you












About:

Hello everyone! Welcome to my gig - I'm here to create AMAZING high quality digital artwork for you. Professional artist with years of experience.

  • Children Book illustrations
  • Product illustrations
  • Book Cover
  • eBook cover


  • Mobile Game background
  • Elements

Commercial right included !

Feel free contact me with details or questions about your illustrations and I will 
Bring Your New Idea to Life!


Kind Regards,
Petro


Reviews


hanitbb:I love working with Petro! He is talented, patient, amazing person to work with. \nHighly recommended! \n\nLooking forward for our next projects.

pgurido:Always happy to work together!

kasiad:Great work, very professional and always on time!

pgurido:With great pleasure I worked on your illustrations! Thank you so much for working with me. Looking forward to collaborate with you again

hanitbb:Amazing professional illustrator! Great person to work with. \nHad few projects with him and will return for more. \nThank you Petro.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий