вторник, 6 ноября 2018 г.

I will do illustration and icon for childrens book in 3d cartoon

I will do illustration and icon for childrens book in 3d cartoon












About:

In Startup Gigs

I will draw a sketch and coloring of any character you wish without background or background transparent.

In Pro Gigs

I offers up 1 to 3 characters and a beautiful background with full color more then 300 dpi.

For Business Gigs
I offers up 4 or 5 and a stunning backgrounds with full color.

If you want a custom order, don't hesitate to me first before making orders

Reviews


rwbooth:Perfect! Thank you so much!

sukarno:Great experience working with Robert!

rwbooth:Excellent!

sukarno:Robert's instructions are very clear! very helpful!

rwbooth:An excellent job!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий