четверг, 23 августа 2018 г.

I will create beautiful cover book ebook, character design, logo

I will create beautiful cover book ebook, character design, logo












About:

Hi, my name is Michela and I create the artwork in different styles and themes.
My basic gig is 5$ for one simple outline black and white figure. 
We can agree the custom invoice and timeframe according to the level of details.
Please don't ask me free samples.
I can create the work if you are interested to purchase my gig.
For further info and details feel free to write me.
I will be happy to meet your needs.
Thank you

Reviews


deboulay:nice job!!!

michelaart:thank you so much

marcofrediani:Great communicaton, fast delivery, high quality.\nThe cover for my book is awesome, A++

michelaart:Thank you so much you are welcome

ecbyec:Michela, thanks~


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий