четверг, 2 августа 2018 г.

I will design professional info graphics and pdf presentaion

I will design professional info graphics and pdf presentaion












About:

I will make a brief info graphic on your desired topic.

I will add illustrations and icons to explain the concept clearly. Only 1 gig for 10 points, surely you can order more for extra points required. I design it from the scratch to give you original info graphic with high class quality.
If you're unsure on anything just send me a message and I will be happy to help.
I look forward to hearing from you!


Things that set me apart from others.

Why only me:-

  1. Yes 100% unique and professional work
  2. Yes Pure vector file so easy to edit in future
  3. Yes Provide you these format only jpg, png, pdf,
  4. Yes all size resolutions availableA4, A3, A2, Web Quality or any custom size.
  5. Yes Unlimited revisions included
  6. Yes 2 type of source file option availablePSD or AI, EPS
  7. Yes Get Full ownership of the artwork
  8. Guaranteed safety for your data (will never shared with anyone)
  9. Creative and eye-catching design


We design your Info graphic as per your requirement like corporate, presentation, report, etc so please mention the intended use of the Info graphic.

Reviews


careerwizard:Followed instructions, made changes as requested

asimshzd:Thank you very much

since2002:Malik is it true artist and a gentleman at the same time. He is very smart, very creative and a pleasure to work with. I enjoyed working with him and look forward to future projects as well.

asimshzd:Happy to work with him...\nHoping for a long partnership

tanzeel_pro:Love to work with him. Very professional.will use his service again.Higly recommended!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий