четверг, 2 августа 2018 г.

I will do a portrait illustration

I will do a portrait illustration












About:

Hello, I am Bojana! I will create cute vector or digitaly painted profile illustration (avatar) based on your photo with one revisions for you to make any suggestion or change. I will deliver you 600px*600px or higer.

Reviews


cgagnon36:repeat business because Bojana is so talented and reliable. will be coming back again!

newcastle23aoif:Very good understanding of my requirements

mihung:Great work

evan_farrar:it was great to work with Bojana_!

cgagnon36:Exceeded my expectations! she took my breif description, understood my not-so-elegant words and created EXACTLY what I was looking for, on time and everything. I'm telling my friends for sure.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий