пятница, 3 августа 2018 г.

I will draw high realistic vector human portrait from photo

I will draw high realistic vector human portrait from photo












About:

UNIQUE Vector Portrait like no other
Hi, I'm Chris Chua. I draw vector portrait for a living & I take it to the next level. All portraits are hand-drawn in Adobe Illustrator with WACOM drawing tablet, no Photoshop filters. It's hands down the best realistic vector portrait you can get on Fiverr!

Please do check out my PORTFOLIO page first.

https://www.fiverr.com/users/chrisdata/portfolio

Photo
Just provide me a good close up photo has shown clearly the face & most part of the hair.  (I draw exactly as the photo) so the more detail of your photo, the more detailed I can draw. You're welcome to message me about your photo is whether appropriate for the order.

Disclaimer:
  1. I only draw a human portrait. ( If you're not sure, please contact me  )
  2. If your artwork is used for commercial purpose, you may need to purchase Commercial Use license.
  3. All Delivered Orders Are Not Refundable. 
    ( Fiverr's Terms of Service page: https://www.fiverr.com/terms_of_service )
    Therefore, please makes sure you understand my service & it meets your expectations before ordering, thank you.
 
Any question or custom project please message me. 

Reviews


stanleyipshop:Great experience! Finally I found someone who can draw any figure like I expect on the first try! :)\nShe is so talented... Wow.

chrisdata:Thank you! I’m a guy btw.

cfdtmgor:Very fast response times

chrisdata:Thank you.

scootahwilliams:Absolutely a professional. Top notch


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий