четверг, 23 августа 2018 г.

I will draw an amazing and unique illustration

I will draw an amazing and unique illustration












About:

Hello! I am a Graphic Artist and am offering high quality digital Illustrations!
You can choose from:
  • Vector art (Adobe Illustrator. This style is ideal for creating physical copies)
  • Pixel Art (Adobe Photoshop. This style is ideal for posting online)
  • Any file type is fine. You can choose just one, or purchase more if you need
  • My personal art style is usually very colorful, clean, and sometimes comedic; but you can request any art style. If you don't specify, I'll use my best judgment
  • This only includes the purchase of a digital file, not a physical copy
  • By purchasing, you are also buying the copyrights to the image, so you can use it freely

Thanks for your interest! I'm using this very low and very giving price because I'm just getting started on this site. I am, however, a serious graphic artist and I want to only produce high quality illustrations that I can be proud of. So, take advantage of this price while you still can!

Reviews


mariacamille:Throughout the years you meet people who are amazing to work with. This is Cheyenne. We've been working through a little playbook, I did not know exactly what it would be . . . we brought this project to life through a shared creative expression. I highly recommend working with Cheyenne. . .

cheyennedavis0:Really great buyer who is always helpful, understanding, and easy to communicate with. I absolutely love working with her and I'm excited for any projects we may work on together in the future!

juwanm92:Quality work once again. Thank you so much!

cheyennedavis0:A really awesome buyer and always a pleasure working with!

wolf1977:A very professional graphic artist. It was pleasure to work with her. The result is even better, than I expected!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий