четверг, 23 августа 2018 г.

I will make the illustrations of your childrens book

I will make the illustrations of your childrens book












About:

I will create a illustration for your children's book or anything else.
More images: 
 http://artoflucassilva.tumblr.com/


Send it to me an accurate description of what you want and I 'll make a custom offer. Do not hire before talking to me.

 

If you use this art commercially, you should mention me in credits as an artist.

Warning: The complexity of the project directly influences the time and price.

Reviews


rayann301:Lucas is patient and talented. He is a professional, and has great artistic vision!!

lucasfsilva:Rachel is a great customer, it's a pleasure working with her.

rayann301:Quick delivery, friendly communication. Very professional.

lucasfsilva:Great buyer, I hope to work with her again.

milein:Great work!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий