понедельник, 9 июля 2018 г.

I will create automotive vector line art

I will create automotive vector line art












About:

I will turn your car photographs into attractive line art in vector format, suitable for quality printing on t-shirts, mugs, stickers or whatever you want.

Expect fast and professional communication.

The number of revisions available is very high - I work until the client is happy.

Please note that the drawings are for personal use only, unless you go for the "Commercial Use" package.

Cars that are highly customized or covered in graphics require the custom offer.

If you have any questions or doubts, please message me before placing an order.

Reviews


superiorsas:Nice job looks neat

autopia:Thank you!

outsource4us:Followed instructions perfectly! Easy to work with! Thank you for your hard work! I will be back!

autopia:Thank you for the clear instructions!

thesuperb:Super and will work with again.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий