суббота, 7 июля 2018 г.

I will illustrate anything for you

I will illustrate anything for you












About:

Hey there!

Please take a look at my Portfolio here http://luismuniz03.tumblr.com/


Ohh! and sure I can help you out with any image/project too, and I mean ANYTHING (Character Design, Logo Design, Illustrations for Animated Videos, Mascots, Cover e-Books, Children Book Illustrations, Infographics, Icons, Game Assets, Game Backgrounds, Avatars, Patterns, Badges and many more) Just tell me what you have in mind and I'll let you know my time frame and fee with a custom offer.

Why me?

- Fast Delivery
- Over 10 years experience
- Awesome Modern Graphics!
- Professional and Creative
- Over 700 Happy customers 

If you have any question just lmk,
Thank you,
Luis





Reviews


ollierogers:This is my second gig with this seller and the communication, turnaround time, and quality were all perfect again. Highly recommended artist.

luism03:Thank you for such a great review Mate!

christenjones:Luis was quick and followed directions well.

luism03:Thank you!

lila7med:fantastic designs. always happy to work with


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий