суббота, 7 июля 2018 г.

I will do it for you.

I will do it for you.












About:

Welcome to my fashion illustrations gig!

I am proficient in designing and illustrating fashion garments and other products as vector images. I work with all categories including accessories, footwear, children’s apparel, men’s and women’s apparel, toys, products, logos, and more!


  I'll illustrate everything, that you want. 
   
   here is my portfolio link
https://www.behance.net/tasha_    
 
I would be happy to help realize your ideas and ideas.
  This offer contains the following:

I will make you high quality fashion illustration in my style. With 1 color figure. 

- High Quality Files

- JPEG, PDF format in high resolution
 
- 100% vector file fully scalable without losing quality

- Delivery format JPEG, PDF, AI files 3000*3000 and 1 revision.
 
- Offering a clean, appealing concept or following the design of my client
 
 I'll be more happy to assist you. 
 
Thank you for taking the time to review my work!

Reviews


andrii88:You surpass my expectations! And flowers you added are awesome. Very good work, I will be ordering more.\n\nDěkuji.

tashadi:Thank you!

mkmarland:My sketches i received did not look at all professional or detailed and i recieved no questions during the process. they appear to be pre-done croquettes for children MUCH older than the infant (under 12 months) age i specified. This was honestly a big waste of money. My originals were better quality than these. Im super disappointed.

tashadi:Unacceptable Experience

plrzewup:Great Job, great cooperation.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий