суббота, 7 июля 2018 г.

I will make flat and cartoon people illustration in my style

I will make flat and cartoon people illustration in my style












About:

About This Gig

Hello!  I am a very flexible artist who is capable of drawing in many different styles.  I love to draw people and characters, and I would be more than happy to draw yours. 


$10 - Flat Color (No Shading)

$20 - Full Color with Shading and Highlights 

$30 - Full Color with Shading and Highlights + Background

$50 - Source file (EPS)

If you need something outside the scope of my gig or you are looking to order in bulk, please contact me before ordering so we can work out pricing.  

Reviews


michealmartin:Great work

rizk09:Thanks for your patient.\r\ni Hope we will work together again for next time.

sinleague:Once again, the best service on fiverr

rizk09:So Big Thanks for Trusting your design to me.. I'm so glad work with you!

sinleague:He is the most talented artist I've ever worked with!!! Prompt, communicative, and thorough!!! He undertook a project that would have taken most artists a year to do, and he did it in three months! The quality of the work is amazing and the price is super cheap! Highly recommended!!!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий