воскресенье, 1 апреля 2018 г.

I will be happy to help you to find that unique style of yours and produce an outstanding product line. + See More

I will be happy to help you to find that unique style of yours and produce an outstanding product line. + See More












About:

Please read the gig's description and packages carefully. If you have any questions please contact me before placing an order.

Hi, my name is Jen. I'm a professional surface pattern designer. I will help you to make an outstanding product which is unique and appealing. I will help you align your visual message with your audience and as a result to get more sales. 

Some products that look great with patterns:
kids apparel, pet collars, stationery, shoes, home decor, toys, bowties.. and more!

All the packages are for commercial use. Means you can print my design on a product and sell it.

Basic gig package:

High-quality seamless pattern hand-drawn by me. With 1-3  simple objects. It will be my style in color and a very good looking.

PNG printable files.

Medium package:

You get a pattern with 4-6 detailed original objects in full color. PNG printable files.

Premium package:

5-7 very detailed objects in color + AI vector files + exclusive license

For any kind of specific patterns ask me for a special offer. 

Looking forward to creating beautiful things for you.

Contact me now for a free consultation.

Cheers,

Jen

Reviews


judyyen:The design and the artist were wonderful! Jen was very patient with what I wanted and created a design that reflected everything I envisioned it to be.

wowyellow:Judy, thank you so much! You’re a great client and I loved working on your project.

jakeccol:This designer is amazing, period. I've worked with several designers on Fiverr, and Wowyellow is the best.

wowyellow:Thank you so much. It’s my pleasure to work with you!

gstanwick:Great work!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий