воскресенье, 1 апреля 2018 г.

I will do illustrations for childrens book

I will do illustrations for childrens book












About:

I paint my illustrations digitally but I like them to have a strong traditional as well modern feeling suitable for children books.

I get truly involved in every project I participate in, and I always put my heart and soul on my drawings. So, If you work with me, you will not only find an illustrator, but a partner. I will work by your side to deliver a beautiful result that will make both of us happy.




thanks

Reviews


joesimone:Very accommodating seller.

anna_sib:THANKS ALOT FOR WORKING WITH US

joesimone:Good Job! Very cooperative. Seller is very accommodating.

anna_sib:thanks alot

joesimone:We're getting closer to achieving my goals. The illustrations are going to make for a really nice book.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий