суббота, 21 апреля 2018 г.

I will make awesome digital portrait in painting style

I will make awesome digital portrait in painting style












About:

Hello there, thanks for stopping by and welcome to my gig. Here I offer my services to recreate your portrait photography into realistic digital oil painting.

All you need to do is just provide me good quality photo, 1000 px would be good. If you unsure with your photo, please drop your message before place an order. I'll check it and help you to choose which photo for best result.

My portfolio:https://tinyurl.com/yb52lmll

Requirements:

  • Portraits photo of you, friend or family.
  • Human/person only.
  • Only 1 figure on photo.


What you will get:

Headshot ($5):

  • Only focus on the head with simple or white background.
  • Three days delivery


Portrait ($10):

  • Head to chest with full painting background.
  • Four days delivery


Half Body ($15):

  • Head to waist with full painting background.
  • Five days delivery


All packages are have full color and 8 x 10 inches in size.

Note:

  • Fully recommended confirm your photo first via message before place an order.
  • If you have any question just let me know, feel free to send me a message at anytime.
  • Please read FAQ for more info.

Reviews


hollysoulter:Wow what can I say.. Arifzoeli's work is absolutely incredible. It brought a tear to me eye. Exceeded my expectations!\n\nSuper easy to work with, delivered earlier than expected and was so easy to deal with when asking questions.\n\nBook your next gig with Arifzoeli - amazing!

arifzoeli:Thank you so much. It's one of my amazing experience since I join fiverr!

seni_gleason:Very artistic and responsive

arifzoeli:Thank you so much.

asenith:Awesome Job.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий