суббота, 21 апреля 2018 г.

I will be happy to communicate with you and make something unique and special for you! + See More

I will be happy to communicate with you and make something unique and special for you! + See More












About:

Please first of all send me a message before placing your order!

My passion forrealistic drawingwill help you to realize your ideas. All you need is to write me and send your drafts or doodles, or just describe what you’d like to get. I will turn your ideas, tales, life stories into beautiful realistic images.

You will get arealistically drawn illustration, which you can use as you want. I can also work with your references or I can search for examples by myself.

For 5$ you will receive small illustration or sketch

I'd like to note that I draw only with pencil and only in Bamp;W


Thank you for inspiration! Hugging you!

Reviews


vanglin:Easy to work with. Changes were made easily as requested. Beautiful drawing!

wheeat:Thank you so much!

cejayhilton:Amazing communication- amazing talented artist... she worked with me throughout the entire process.

cjl012:fantastic work. exceeded my expectations and I had a very particular vision in mind. seller was great and responded promptly to messages. highly recommend.

clementvbb:Excellent drawing! She is a pleasure to work with and followed every suggestion precisely. She is an incredibly talented artist! Thank you so much!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий