суббота, 28 апреля 2018 г.

I will draw creative and custom illustration or vector art

I will draw creative and custom illustration or vector art












About:

Please Discuss the Project Before You Order the Gig ...Read the Description.

The time-frame depends largely on the complexity of what you want done and my schedule.

I will give you A Basic Vector Art of any basic Line art , Custom Illustration , Technical Illustration or Retrace of Image designed in Adobe Illustrator per job.

If you have multiple Objects choose multiple Gigs.

The prices shown of my gig extras, inking and adding color which are for simple things are subject to change depending on what you need or the complexity.

Licenses
By default the commercial license will be given to you at the end of the job.

Thanks !!

Reviews


donttakemymoney:I wouldn’t dream of using another team on this site! The work is very professional and exactly what I ask!

himtyagi_fiv:Thank You so much for giving us this new opportunity.

donttakemymoney:This team is AMAZING!!!! Best work I’ve had. They ALWAYS deliver!

himtyagi_fiv:Thank You so much for giving us this new opportunity.

donttakemymoney:Seller is always amazing and gives me exactly what I ask! Highly recommend this team!!!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий