пятница, 20 апреля 2018 г.

I will do any illustration work professionally in 24 hours

I will do any illustration work professionally in 24 hours












About:

FULLY QUALIFIED GRAPHICS DESIGNER

I'm an expert graphic designer with years of experience

I will do any illustrations work with great abilities incharacter creation andbackground art. I can create illustrations about anything you want.

MY SERVICES

  • Children book
  • Book cover
  • Digital illustration
  • Map illustration
  • Vector illustration
  • Comic book
  • Character
  • Vintage illustration
  • Redraw/Redesign

Why me:

* You will get perfect and high-quality vector design.
* I will provide unlimited revisions until you satisfy.
* I will give you all work in high RES.
* Fast delivery.
* 300 dpi resolution for the best printing results.
* I will send you png, jpeg file

Please contact me if you have any questions!
Have a beautiful day!

Reviews


lukerussell:A terrible experience. I sent through a mock up of a sales process I wanted turned into a professional illustration. The seller made me wait for around a week only to deliver almost exactly the same diagram that I mocked up. I could have done this myself for free. I opened a dispute but I think it's better that poor work has a light shined on it.

abdulkouli:great to work with and very accurate

claytondefoor:ajknrg;asnf;lasdnv;laksndv;aknsd/lkv

design_expert9:outstanding experience

yenjou:Good for the communication


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий