пятница, 20 апреля 2018 г.

I will draw your ideas in my illustration style

I will draw your ideas in my illustration style












About:

Hello! I'm here today to draw something for you in my illustration style.

It will be a hand drawn illustration with black ink, painted with watercolor, and lots of tiny details.
It can be a portrait, fanart, illustrations for your book, or wathever you have in mind :)

Basic gig includes: b/w illustration, one character, high res, 1 revision.

If you have any questions, ideas, or you just want to say hi please send me a message :)

Have a nice day!

Reviews


hd2638:Thank you for the drawings.

salipenter:I have worked with Conejovlanco on many images. She is very professional, fast, patient and conscientious. She is a fun person to work on with any project, and really tries hard to satisfy her clients. I strongly recommend her to anyone.

salipenter:Amazing work! A highly recommended artist!

nreginster:Fast turnaround with quality work

dgdesign9602:My project clearly stated I needed a freehand drawing; I specifically said not to trace the reference photo. But the first version they delivered was exactly a tracing of the reference photo! The second version delivered fit the specifications quite well.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий