пятница, 20 апреля 2018 г.

I will paint a watercolor portrait from your photo

I will paint a watercolor portrait from your photo












About:

I will draw a PORTRAIT in digital watercolor style from your photo.

How it work :

  1. Send me a message before you place and order with your photos that you me to draw.
  2. I will reply your message with confirmation that I can draw your order or not.
  3. Place your order.
  4. I will send the final WATERCOLOR PORTRAIT in .JPEG/PNG file.
  5. I will give you one time revision if you need that.


IMPORTANT :

  1. One figure cost one gig, if you need more than one figure you need to order each one.
  2. The final size of the drawing for Basic gig $5 is 1024x1024px 72DPI.
  3. Check my Extra gigs if you need in a bigger size or another options for WATERCOLOR PORTRAIT.

Reviews


kardic:very nice work, thanx :)

mimaportrait:thanks.

positivediffer:Thank you. Great job!!!

suriesuresh:Highly talented seller. I strongly recommend to everyone. Go blindly. ...value for money!

dunc10852:She did great work.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий