понедельник, 12 февраля 2018 г.

I will made the project my best art so far. Will be Awesome!

I will made the project my best art so far. Will be Awesome!












About:

This Gig is about create any vector illustration of a character or object from concept or rough sketch. I will try my best to meet your expectations with professional experience resulting high quality design and ready to print.

Note : If you have a detail or rough sketch, please kindly put it on gig's requirements before place the order. We have to discuss it in detail.

You can message me if you have some questions.

Regards
Zakiy

Reviews


nickilloyd:great attention to detail

zakiywardhana:Outstanding Experience!

jparias:Awesome job.

zakiywardhana:Outstanding Experience!

nickilloyd:Great delivery time, always happy with the service and work provided


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий