четверг, 22 февраля 2018 г.

I will make a grayscale of it

I will make a grayscale of it












About:

- I suggest to PM me before proceed into ordering for further discussion about the character -

Professionally create an Concept Illustrations of a character of you want either if it is for gaming, movie, animations, and etc.

Need a descriptions of your character. Make it complete as possible.
- Characteristics
- Character Type
- Gender
- Age
- Body Type
- Send me some references of your type as many as possible.

I also suggest if you go for full rendered character, pay for sketch before proceeding it to fully rendered.

Reviews


hukaria:Fantastic as usual

lctheartist:Outstanding Experience!

hukaria:Blown away again by the final product. Fantastic artist!

hukaria:Blown away with how this looks, it's even better than it was in my head!

lctheartist:Outstanding Experience!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий