воскресенье, 18 февраля 2018 г.

I will create food illustration for you in my vibrant vector style

I will create food illustration for you in my vibrant vector style












About:

* You will receive an accurate representation of your food or drink following your submitted photograph in my bold, bright, flat vector style (please see my gig examples).  

* Please let me know your preferred colours when ordering the gig, if you wish them different from your supplied photograph.

* This gig cost is based on one piece of food, if you require more than one food within the illustration please contact me direct and we will revise the cost and timescales.

* I give 100% time and accuracy on each one of my gigs to give you the best illustration in return.

Reviews


forzapizza:Everything was very prompt

jk_artanddesign:Customer was quick to respond from start to completion.

forzapizza:Everything was very prompt

jk_artanddesign:Told me exactly what they wanted, and was quick to feedback with a revision.

forzapizza:Easy to work with.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий