пятница, 7 февраля 2020 г.

Make Children Illustrations With Cute Animals











About:

My name is Sasha, I'm a happy mom and an illustrator.



If you like my style and the mood - I can offer you to:


  • make an illustration for any character or object 


  • develop a set of illustrations for children educational purposes (ie ABCs, posters for day care or schools), or prepare a design for kid's room wall stickers.


  • customize any of my existing characters / images for your special occasion or needs (ie personalized greetings card, baby shower invitation, web site illustrations or patterns) 



  • any other illustration request - pls welcome



I deliver ready-to-print files & source files, as well as previews.

Commercials rights are not included into the package but may be discussed case-by-case.



Will be happy to discuss your ideas and see how it works out! 

(just starting out here-)



Please make sure you contact me first before placing an order - there can be projects in pipeline, as well as questions to your brief we need to figure out before I can confirm the project )



have a cute day)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I am so happy that I found Sasha on Fiverr :-) I am very satisfied with the results ! ! ! Although she is a new designer here, I saw here works and immidielttly knew I had to give it a chance, and I was right :) She did an amazing job with fantastic results that excedded all my expectations ! I really like her special style, supe cute and beautiful, a kind that will catch your eyes instantly. The communication and service were excellent, and she delievered the job fast, willing to make any changes I asked. I will come back to order again for sure. Very recommended designer ! Trust me on that :)

:

I really liked the designs, sasha did an amazing job ! Her designs are super cute and she has very special style. I am very happy with the results :-))) Communication was very good and job was delievered on time. Will come back to order again.

:

I really liked sasha's work, her designs are super cute and very special. Delivery was fast and communication with her was very good, she understood what I wanted and did an amazing job ! Highly recommended designer, I will definatly order again in the future... You will be very happy with the results :-)

:

Wonderful Experience! Thank you for your feedback, it was nice working with you. I hope to see you again soon :)

:

She was fantastic. Very responsive, quick to make changes, pleasant, and professional.




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий