пятница, 7 февраля 2020 г.

Create Custom Fantasy Artwork Illustration As You Want











About:

I will create custom fantasy art. Have a favorite creature? I'll do an illustration of it! What about mythical beings? Knights, witches, wizards, warlocks, mages, trolls, other humanoids? Want to be depicted as something in a portrait? No Problem! I work in Photoshop only! If you do not accept JPEG, PNG, or PSD files.



PLEASE READ BEFORE PLACING YOUR ORDER



I need a close description of what you have in mind.

The better the reference and inspiration you give me, the better the outcome.

If you don't have a concrete idea, you will be giving me creative freedom with your commission.





any questions? please contact me.



if you like my gig, please share with your friends and family.



Please Check out my profile page to see all of my gigs





Thanks for visit my gigs.



Order now.!!

Reviews


:

Absolute crap

:

A little communications trouble at first, but we landed the assignment fine - and I'm happy.

:

Language barrier unfortunately will look for someone else on fiverr.

:

After being recommended for the most comprehensive gig (I was initially looking for a sketch but it was advised that my requirements were above what the basic gig provided), I was expecting something more in line with portfolio pieces or detailed. Having said that, the seller was exceedingly polite and accommodating. Upfront on what was and wasn't possible, and extremely easy to work with.

:

Not as my description




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий