четверг, 6 февраля 2020 г.

Paint Original Realistic Artwork In Traditional Media











About:

Do you need some hand-drawn illustrations for your blog or book? Or do you simply want to surprise someone with an original gift?



I've been an artist for a long time and have always loved to share my art with others. I paint animals, kids, toys, household supplies, cars, monsters, and anything else you can dream up. I can work in any style from realistic drawings to cartoons.


Please message me if your requirements do not match the gig exactly. For large order, I can create a custom order with a discount. I can also mail you the original work – for any details and questions, please contact me.


Reviews


Seller's Response:

it’s absolutely perfect!! thank you so much for always doing such a thoughtful job with my requests.

Seller's Response:

Always a pleasure to work on your watercolor projects -- thank you very much!

Seller's Response:

Exceptionally talented, great work, followed my instructions, just a technical delay in receiving a scanned version.

Seller's Response:

My painting was gorgeous and very well done! I had specific instructions and they were all followed! Love this!

:

Thank you! :)




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий