четверг, 13 февраля 2020 г.

Create A Simple Vector Illustration For Your Clothing Brand











About:

Hi, there

My name is deden better known as hyneds I have 6 years of experience in design and illustration.

I will make a good and iconic design / illustration for your brand clothing.



I will help realize your idea with my abilities
my ability is perfect for those of you who like stickers, t-shirts, skateboards, posters, labels, and apparel owners


What you will get with my gigs are:


  • All Illustration create by hand drawing
  • Awesome Illustration and professional work
  • Creative and eye-catching 
  • Source File on .ai .eps .pdf
  • Preview in JPEG/PNG high resolution.
  • Get Full ownership of the artwork
  • Unlimited Revision, I will create infographic until you satisfied ,so please order now!


Let's Rock n' Roll,
Hyneds



***PLEASE send me a message first before you order for clarity and confirmation.

***If possible, PLEASE DO NOT ORDER RIGHT AWAY. There are designs and illustrations that I am not capable of doing (Yes, I cannot draw everything. This is true for every illustrator), so to save us time and effort PLEASE send me a message first. 

Reviews


:

The greatest of all time Enjoy working with this guy

:

🤘🤘🤘 peep the vibes (hynedsup) did it again

:

Shirt specific design

:

very good, thank you

:

Thank You !




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий