суббота, 3 ноября 2018 г.

I will do the lettering for your comic book

I will do the lettering for your comic book












About:

I will be your letterer!

I have been a graphic designer for more than a decade and an avid comic book collector since I was a kid. Fate intervened and I became a comic book letterer for an indie title in the last year.

My rate is very cheap (and even cheaper when I get to receive it). You will receive quality work (I have a very high fiverr rating for my other design gigs). Your comic book will come to life after I add the lettering. 

You can request revisions up to three (3) times.

If you happen to order the premium package (or equivalent), I require to have my name on the credits as a letterer. And I will do the credits page for free as well!

Thank you and stay sweaty!

Reviews


beardown77:Excellent work !

boknoykatok:great as always.

lgiraldo1419:Not very satisfied rush work

boknoykatok:good buyer. although instructions were not clear initially.

beardown77:The seller has excellent communication skills and is quite talented. We will be contacting this seller again as soon as we finish the next translation.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий