пятница, 2 ноября 2018 г.

I will create technical illustrations for your garment

I will create technical illustrations for your garment












About:

Detailed illustrations with technical specifications. 
It is usually required by manufacturers at the pre-production phase.

PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER TO AVOID CANCELLATION

Reviews


jxssyrenee:Renata is the best! She is super helpful and did my design exactly how I imagined. She is also super patient with you and try to understand your needs! Thank you so much! I definitely will be working with you again.

renatara:thank you so much !

slipsback:Not the first time working with Renatara and certainly not the last. Awesome to work with very receptive and her attention to detail is supreb.

renatara:thank you !

dalaida:Great work! Will be doing more soon. Thank you


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий