вторник, 6 ноября 2018 г.

I will design your board game, cards and tokens

I will design your board game, cards and tokens












About:

Hello! In years of fantasy map creation i've been walking the world of Board Game design discovering a world which passionate me each day more.

I'm offering services as:
- Card Layout Design
- Card Design with illustrations
- Board Layout Design
- Complete Board Design
- Tokens
- Punchouts
- Full illustrations
- Fantasy or Galaxy Maps

If you don't feel sure about what to choose, please, CONTACT ME FIRST!
I'll make my best to discuss with you about your project and find out the best solution!

Also, contact me if you want to know more about the availabile features!

Reviews


hissquad:This seller always achieves goal!

renflowergrapx:i had a very short time to create 2 boxes in two different but similar style and a card! but i did my best :)

hissquad:Absolutely achieved goal!

renflowergrapx:i had not much to work with, but was a pleasure to take the Challenge with me :) amazing collaboration

dorsakal:Playing board games is one of my favorite hobbies, so I created one.\nI contacted Ren to build the design language and key components for my game.\nThe results are amazing! She took my requirements and really created something beautiful. She is professional, talented and creative. I plan to take the rest of the design for my game with her asap :)


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий