вторник, 6 ноября 2018 г.

I will design custom tattoo for you

I will design custom tattoo for you












About:

Hello,
I'll Design custom Stylish and Unique TATTOO for you.

Tattoo design is you will see on your Body life time so don't take a Risk.
Everyone do tattoo that tattoo design artist have. And that's a common and not good.

So, Just Order Gig and get best result.

In Package :
In Standard Package you will get 1000px X 1000 px resolution. 
In Other packages you get High Resolution ( 2500px X 2500px )

Check my packages and extras for more details.
DON'T FORGATE TO PLACE A REVIEW.

Check my Other amazing Gigs
Thank you

Reviews


nascardan2448:fast quality work. as always thank you

thevishalpatel:Complate another one great design with this buyer. Happy to work with him

mxrlab:Thank you, delivered the design exactly as I wanted. Would order again immediately!!

thevishalpatel:Very well behaviour. would like to design again for this buyer

nhocon35:Seller being extremely patience with me to work through all the revisions. I highly recommend this seller. Great service and communication!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий