пятница, 2 ноября 2018 г.

I will create a unique sketch art tattoo design delivered in PNG and JPG file

I will create a unique sketch art tattoo design delivered in PNG and JPG file












About:

Hi there! my name is Emilie and I'm a freelance Graphic Designer and illustrator. I have 10 years of experience designing tattoos, illustrations and portraits. if you are looking to get a professional and custom tattoo, you are at the right place, i would love to give my services to you

if you are interested please contact first!

thanks and have a great day!

- Emillie

Reviews


roblabrie:Looked great!

emilie22:Great Buyer!

joburules:Fantastic work!\nI couldn't be more happy thank you a lot Emilie! :)

emilie22:Great buyer, very detailed in the request, good communication, excellent experience in general :)

stuartdenoon:Working with the seller was great, fast to respond, beautiful final design. Highly recommended!!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий