воскресенье, 23 сентября 2018 г.

I will draw a professional fashion illustration

I will draw a professional fashion illustration












About:

FIRST CONTACT ME BEFORE THE ORDERING!!!
I'm a professional fashion designer and illustrator, and will draw you a rough but unique fashion sketch.
On average, it takes me 3-5h to do a basic fashion illustration, and my current hourly rate, beyond Fiverr, is $10. Since I do not outsource, and my time is precious and very limited, please check out my Gig Extras below

Reviews


rshepp1985:great person to work with and she handle everything in a timely manner

dvegamurzi:Great job, please with everything.

risquedukes:Love her. She’s the only person that I trust to use. Exceptional work 100% of the time. Awesome communicator and person.

lacrymosa:It's always a great pleasure working with you!

nchatts:Great work as usual.... thank you!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий