воскресенье, 23 сентября 2018 г.

I will do watercolor illustrations for you

I will do watercolor illustrations for you












About:

Hello, my name is Violet and I am a student at University of fine Arts from Bucharest! 

In order to see my works, this is my tumblr: 
http://a-amuto.tumblr.com/

I can illustrate in watercolor interior or exterior, children's books, covers, portraits, pets, flora, fauna, character designs, wedding invitations and much more !

THE GIG ONLY PROVIDES A WATERCOLOR ILLUSTRATION  

My work will be delivered as a print 300 / 600 dpi PDF or JPG

  • Simple sketch with watercolor 10$
  • Medium detailed watercolor illustration 25$
  • Very detailed watercolor illustration/drawing 50$
  • Reviews


    clem81991:Her water coloring skills and floral drawings are good and she is quite responsive. But i think our vision didn't quite match up, and in the end only 1 of 3 patterns came close to the initial sample images that i provided.

    styleartdirectr:The seller is very quick to get back to you and willing to work with you to get your vision complete. Thank you!

    amutorei:Thank you so much!!

    sammyjo951:Very quick reponses with very good customer service.

    amutorei:Thank you very much!!


    Комментариев нет:

    Отправить комментарий