воскресенье, 23 сентября 2018 г.

I will draw cleaned up b&w images. For more, please make a custom order!

I will draw cleaned up b&w images. For more, please make a custom order!












About:

*Please MESSAGE ME before placing an order!! This helps me coordinate with other orders I may have.*

Send me your:
  • Script or story idea
  • Character description/sketches

**If you don't send me a description of your character I will make up what they look like, and if you want them to look different after delivery I will charge for a revision.**

If you're having trouble communicating what you envision, message me and we can walk through it together, I love questions!

One FREE revision always included in your purchase!


I reserve the right to use any of these images in my portfolio or personal website. If this is for a commercial project and you'd like me to wait until a certain date before publishing to my website I will gladly do so.

Reviews


mehedihassan500:Fantastic work :D kist love it.

romsauer:I really like the product. Exactly what I asked for.

smallfrydraws:Really wonderful buyer!

eddyearko:a true artist that delivers! Thanks for your great work! :)

romsauer:Excellent seller. This was my first experience with this seller. I expected good delivery, but this was just awesome. Super fast and the quality is worth at least ten times more. I will definitely order again.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий