четверг, 2 августа 2018 г.

I will make you a cool portrait

I will make you a cool portrait












About:

I make digital and traditional portraits, cartoons or comics based on a photo you have to provide me. In a cool style, full color, with a flat background or a very simple scene, so the spotlight will be the person portrayed. It can be a face or a midbody or full body.

Reviews


inthelogogame:looks great! thank you!

borischang:Thanks for this quality delivery

cjpaley:Another great piece of work. Thank you.

inthelogogame:I love the Work! I think he puts the time in and pushes good stuff!

inthelogogame:This hands down is the best work I've ever seen. We had to do several changes and he did them kindly. I know that was annoying yet he did that for us. very awesome


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий