четверг, 2 августа 2018 г.

I will realistic pencil portrait from your photo

I will realistic pencil portrait from your photo












About:

Hello everyone! 

I Will draw a professionally looking Pencil Portrait / Sketch / Illustrations for you.  

Making Sure - Will Be Providing You With My Artworks, In High Quality (300 dpi up to 2400 dpi)

Note: Physical delivery is on demand if the clients agrees to pay the shipping chargers. As shipping charges varies from country to country so please discuss before about this if required.

On Buyer Request, Can Create Custom Offers Too!

In My $20 Basic Gig: 
I Will Be Providing You With:

  • No. Of Figures: 1, basic quality pencil drawings (Head and Shoulders) + A4 size 
  • High Quality (300dpi)
  • File Formats: JPG & PNG
  • No. Of Revisions: 3
  • Delivery Time: 3 Days

Reviews


markimchi:Nil was very lovely, polite, attentive and most importantly did a GREAT job! I will be using him again for sure!

black365:Fantastic work once again. I will definitely be working with this artist again!

black365:Amazing artist! We will definitely be working together again in the near future!

marqueee:Seller bent over backwards to make us happy. Highly recommend

nil555:It was very nice experience


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий