пятница, 3 августа 2018 г.

I will illustrate anything using line art

I will illustrate anything using line art












About:

Hi and welcome to my gig!

I create hand drawn illustrations. It can be coloring page for your children, portrait as a gift for someone or anything from your imagination. As I can draw almost everything. 

Basic Sketch and Detailed Sketch
If you need me to color the illustration for you. There will be an extra charge of $10. There are 2 styles of coloring which are Sketchy style and Watercolor Style. (see from photos above)

Combo Package
If you need more than one Basic Sketch, it is recommended that you choose the combo package. As it is cheaper than ordering 1 by 1.

Please do message me before placing an order as I would hope to understand your needs better.
It would be best to send me a photo or attach images that are needed for the illustration.

  • Basic image size is A5 (148 mm x 210 mm) and 300 dpi.
  • Commercial fees are like copyright license. If you are using the illustration in industries and printing purposes. (Not for personal use) You will need to purchase the commercial fees. 
       

Reviews


lakebalboapress:Jeanne is very responsive and easy to work with. She does great work!

redlittleberry:Thank you so much. always a pleasure working with you (:

ruthrau:Super fast, very clear communication, and overall beautiful work. THANK YOU!

redlittleberry:Outstanding experience! Thank you so much (:

jonoconnor:I presented seller with a different concept and the final product exceeded expectations.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий