четверг, 2 августа 2018 г.

I will create a unique or existing soccer kits 3d for your team

I will create a unique or existing soccer kits 3d for your team












About:

I will create custom football kits for you. They are in high quality and when you zoom in you can actually see the different types of fabric on the shirt, shorts, and socks.

I can edit the boot colour and laces.

You can use these kits for an idea for your real life teams new kit, or I can create an actual real copy of an actual teams kit. I can change to any sponsors or badges you like.

I personally create the kits to update my football manager save. I give my team a new sponsor every season. :)

Tell me the colour/sponsors/badge and I will create. :)

I can also design:

Basketball Uniform

Motocross Uniform

Rugby Uniform

Handball Uniform

Volleyball Uniform

Table Tennis Uniform 

Track Suit

and many more just message me first before you order

Reviews


amaralsoccer:Great job by zettif - he always does a quality design.

zettif:Great Experience

amaralsoccer:Excellent job as always! Very patient and worked with us to get what we wanted.

zettif:Great Experience

amaralsoccer:Very patient with us through the design process and the revisions. We got exactly what we wanted in the end because of the great work of zettif


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий