четверг, 2 августа 2018 г.

I will do line art illustration

I will do line art illustration












About:

All graphics would be high-end graphics which is ready to print. I could deliver fast turn around time as per the complexity of the design.

Previously, I have designed various complex line art illustrations like car, bicycle, building, cartoon, icons, character etc.

Reviews


dbozik:the absolute best...no going back and forth

ideafactory88:We had a communication problem. \nShe could not understand what I was asking for and I have a friend finishing the image for me.

pranjalkumari:worst experience with client. I always support best I could. as per the offer 1 revision is offered but I have changed so many time as I believe client satisfaction is top priority. I think client is confused about their requirements, although I have worked on similar requirement.

sandiaang:Great work and fast response! Very kind and helpful seller! Highly recommended! =)

pranjalkumari:requirements are clear which made easy for me to work. thanks


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий